Sunday, January 23, 2011

2010

Ok, So I have made it my New Years resolution to blog more instead of writing in my kids journals. So we are going to start by giving our year in review.

Maelee J. Freston was born Febuary 24th 2010. She has been so much fun! The kids love to fuss over her and she adores them! She loves games like patty cake and “so big”. She loves any interaction with others. My Favorite thing she does is squint and snort and act like she is charging you, It’s hilarious! She is really close to walking (if she were brave she would be there.) When I took her to the doctor a couple a weeks ago she was 25 lbs. What a lug!

Parker Lynn Freston turned three in July. Let’s see what can I say about Parker? He is WILD!!!! He is SO full of energy, It wears me out just watching him. We took him to see Tarzan at the Tuacahn in November and he ate it up!!! He was obsessed with Tarzan for months! He loves to sing and does about anything to get attention from his siblings. He is the funniest kid I have ever met!

Paige Melinda Freston turned seven in October. She LOVES school and anything that has to do with school. She is an amazing reader and is always thriving to do better. She defiantly has a stubborn streak in her and wants to do things her OWN way.

Porter Samuel Freston turned eight on September 2nd and was baptized two days after his birthday. It was such a special day. Porter has such a kind heart and is always striving to do what he knows is right. He is always so anxious to bear he testimony EVERY fast Sunday and wants to be the first one to do it. He is loving scouts and I am lucky enough to be his scout leader. 

As for Jim and I, We have had one busy summer as well. We bought a house and fixed it up to sell. I would work there during Maelee’s naps (luckily she took long ones). After two long months it was ready to go! Jim is still as busy as ever teaching, advising, and being a farmer on the side. My Parents just left to the Dominican Republic a couple of weeks ago for an 18 month mission and are already sorely missed!

No comments: